Alright as some of you just might know I've made another blog.... *crickets chirps*
Ugh yea I know crazy but I wanted something personal to talk about. And well, this is not exactly a blog I'd want to put my vlogging experiences with my boyfriend on. This was made for you all and with my friends in mind. I wanted to see if with my friends this would work, and so far it has. The other blog I've now got going is The Baker and Her Airman. So yea go check it out if you want to see what it is about... Which to be honest the title basically tells it all. Anyway the blog will feature me and my boyfriend, and hopefully will give you a glimpse of how we handle being apart and all that.





I personally don't have a problem with it, except when they try to hold him up there longer.... Like they did just recently. Anyway see this is why I made the second blog. Two of my life are separated and I will keep them that way.  This blog is for entertaining you guys with my crazy randomness, and those that I've brought along with me. The other blog will be about me personally, showing you all about who and what I'm all about. As well maybe you will get to know Marcus as a person.

So yea I hope you all don't think I'm too crazy, but I would love it if you followed both of these blogs and enjoy both sides of me as a person. Stop by and check it out, and trust me it will be random but at a more relaxed level. I'll continue with my crazy random self in this blog. I love you guys and I really REALLY hope you enjoy both my blogs, because they are of course a part of me as a person. So Jocelin aka LadyBug is signing off and I'll see you guys on the flip side!! <3

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment