Good afternoon everyone!! 

Well right now I have almost a good one day until my first semester at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh- Online Division is over. And guess what!! I've maintained a 100% through the six weeks in the online classroom!!! It's so amazing and this is like the first time that's ever happen before!! Now I know I can chase my dream and do what needs to be done to succeed. Now I know that everything happens for a reason, and I will continue to strive for what's best for me and my future!!

I still don't have a job, but I think I should start thinking about selling some of my baked goods from home. The homemade Blonde brownies I make are really good. If I can do that, I can save enough money to help me through school and get me to places I'd never would dream can come to past. Thanks for those that actually read my plans and never judge my wandering dreams. I think this has a new beginning and is the right way to go.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment