Well it seems I've been gone far to long and I'm back! Didn't mean to stay away that long but things got hectic and my authors just didn't really help as much as I hoped. That's why I'm now looking for some new writers and bloggers or those that enjoy the thought of blogging.So anyone that is or might be a bit interested in joining me, please let me know in the comments and I'll do my best to respond as soon as possible.

 I do want to invite other bloggers from different blogs to do a post here. It'll be fun and I just like meeting new people in general. Sometimes inviting a new name and face can and will bring smiles to others faces. And might make others worry. But I don't see a problem with it at all.

Well enough with my sob stories I do have good news though. I went to the modeling agency called John Casablancs in Charlotte, NC. I think everything went well on yesterday. I hope after the interview on Wed I don't get the "You've been cut" call. I really want to give this modeling thing a go! So wish me luck guys!

By the way I know you must be wondering why I have the Bondocks pic up there, well folks believe it or not, the show must go on! This amazing and funny show will be returning next month along with the anime Fairy Tail and another anime I only just recently read about. Have an of you heard of the manga "Soul Eater Not"? Well I think it's going to be pretty good. One things for sure I've only just seen it and the graphics looks different from the original, so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not/ But I'm still looking forward to watching it sometime soon.

So I thought I'd tell y'all that so that you can enjoy new titles that are coming out pretty soon. Well I guess for now look forward to me, De La'Dee ,and Kudo posting (I made him an author now). Guess this is it for tonight from me. Take care lovelies!
-LadyBug

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment