Looks like Delaydee didn't make the Truth Tuesday post like I'd hope.... Oh well I hope you all had a great day yesterday and today will be twice as better. I don't really have much on my mind today but I will say that today is my birthday!! Yayyyyy!! I'm another year older how about that right? Finally got a job trying to stay up in my work with school and I turned 23 today! I fell quite nice to be honest. Just wish things would go as plan once in a while...

Deviant Artist: LunaInverseElric


I guess this is another pretty short post for today, I was sure that she would at least tried.. Anyway I'm here now, all that needs to be done is to get the rest of the admins on board and on schedule the sooner they do that the faster we can think of a theme for April's challenge.. I can't wait! I'm doing it on my other blog as well, I just have to replace the other link I think the last template I had was glitching it so the image wouldn't show. Had me a bit frustrated too.

Well I have to go folks enjoy the rest of your day and again I'm soooo sorry.. Maybe next time okay :) I'll make sure to remind her, so this won't happen again. Thanks for being here with us guys. Stay cool and watch some anime. Have a great great day today!!

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment