Yea, it's almost that time... Tell me does it feel less like Christmas to you all as well?? Anyway, sorry again I've been gone from here a bit to long, so I hope you all will forgive me. *bows in respect* I hope this Christmas everyone knows the real and true meaning of this Holiday. Though it's a Pagan Holiday and no Jesus was not born on this day, lol but it is still a time to be with family and loved ones. No one should be alone on today, and I pray for the soliders that wont be coming home this year! <3 We respect and love you all!! My boyfriend Marcus is included in this moment of love and joy that will be passed to you all. I'll see you when you come home next year my love. We shall take long walks on the beach and I will cling to you like it is my life inside you teehee... Well yea maybe not that much, I'd hate myself if you did that to me lol :P Tomorrow I'll probably put up a short vlog video of me with my family so if it is decided like the video that will come later that night.

I'll just leave this here...


So as I was saying you guys enjoy your Christmas on tomorrow. I'll surly be enjoying mines, teehee. I've yet to start my homework for today... that is due TODAY!! Alright gotta go love you my lovelies!! <3 <3 Have a very Merry Christmas from me to you!! Muah!!!

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment