Hey my lovelies I hope you watched and enjoyed my second interview!! I really had fun, and the vibe was calm and playful lol. My cousin is a real clown teehee, I hope he kept you guys laughing!.  Well right now I'm babysitting my lovely nephew, he is a handful but I love him and he's only two but he is awesome. And I'm suppose to be doing homework right now. Ya'll I'm so tired!!! But I'll have my work and quiz done before the due date. So until next time you guys!!


Enjoy the very Sadistic smile of this twisted you vampire as he, helps you to your very death!! Lol nah but if you seen or want to watch this anime the name of it is Diabolik Lovers... Very sexy and sadistic all in one. It's a Shoujo, Vampire, romance anime. Which means if you're a guy, then I don't think you'll like this anime very much. It's awesome to me because it caters to the female audience more so then the male audience. These guys say things that can be taken in a different way. *Sigh* just watch it ladies it's awesome. Want to know where to find it? go to www.animefreak.tv Now don't search just go to Anime List at the top, and scroll down till you find it. Oh and it's ongoing *rubs hands together* So until you catch up... My lips are soooo seal on this one lol. Enjoy my lovelies. ^_^

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment